Dr. Alicia Carroll
Dr. Alicia Carroll has been creating beautiful smiles in Miami for over 20 years. Dr. Carroll received her Bachelor of Science degree from Barry University in 1984. She earned her dental degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in 1990, graduating first in her class and went on to complete her orthodontic specialty training at UCLA in 1992.
Dr. Carroll is committed to excellence in orthodontics. She regularly attends continuing education seminars to keep abreast of the latest developments and techniques in orthodontics.
Dr. Carroll maintains active memberships many dental societies including:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- South Florida Academy of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
Dr. Carroll takes pride in not only in providing the highest quality orthodontic care but also in treating all patients like family!